Saturday, October 25, 2008

A whore is a whore

I can be a journal whore sometimes, run if you don't like it :P

I am laying here thinking about Wednesday. My job was to make sure I was wet and lubed up, ready to go for any hole. I got ready for him to come home from work by jumping in the shower, extra time lathering up and even slipping a finger in my ass a couple of times.

The feelings later, grabbing the ky and smearing it on my pussy... then putting some on my finger and working it up my ass... not once but 3 times. I wondered what he would think if he was watching me do it. I think before fantasies took over my head when I would touch myself, now I have visions of him watching me getting off in various ways. Last week when I was masturbating it was almost a sin to just use the vibrator and get a quickie, he would want me to do something interesting to tell him about... so my head works on new things, delicous things.

However, I would like to know when I become such an ass whore cuz I want it all the damn time it seems.

No comments: