Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Realizations

I worked on our contract, which of course got me very wet and thinking of waking him... I want to, I want to show him the contract and have him belt my ass with welts for waking him up so late when he has to work in the morning and.. and..... I dont want him to let me cum, I want him to make me wait till he is ready for it... to enjoy not giving me what I want.

He created the bondage monster in me.

Uncomfortable in ones body, that is me... when he ties me up it isn't about what I want, its what he wants. I cant stop him from anything. Expose my sex and make comments and I squirm. Blindfolded with the lights on knowing he is taking in every part of me, and I have no choice is amazing.

Dont even get me started on what it feels like to get a backrub and then feel his fingers trace circles around my ass and slowly push it in watching me pucker around him.... later his thumbs slip in my ass spreading me.

Slow, not giving me what I want... I love that. Torment me... pretend you dont want me while I am spread open and tied for your viewing pleasure, yes my wonderful Owner, that is your fault too from the first time you tied me and left the room with the vibrators inside me making me cum over and over... propped on that pillow that seemed to turn so damn hard under me when my nipples turned like little hard rocks that where pierced. Laying on them when I am that horny hurts so bad... or should I say hurts so good and makes me even more wet. Funny part about that night was I didn't know for sure he was gone, I couldn't see. For all I knew he was watching me, watching me hump the vibrator thinking what a nastly little slut I was.

Take me

Take a look inside at the real me inside my head, use me ... but make me wait... beg for that orgasm, I dont want to get everything I want Sir, I want to take everything you want to give me.

*visions of being tied to those ceiling bolts you keep talking about*

No comments: