Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thumbs up for a sore bum!

I am happily reminded every time I head into the bathroom today that I have a few sore spots on the back side. Kind of makes me smile and remember.

Its funny, the first time Sir was so worried he felt horrid for the marks, things are changing. :)

It was pretty much the same with the nipple piercings, at first he was leery but boy did he sure like watching her play with my nipples to put them in. Now, years later, if I ever have to remove them he is on me like crazy to put them back in and he likes anything but barbells. I have been wearing the upside down horse shoe looking ones for quite some time now. Sometimes when they are out I leave them out for a bit but I start to feel naked. I do not have very sensitive nipples so the piercings really help. We even have our own taper to get them back in if they are out for too long. I personally like it because they are tender and sore again, uber sensitive to the touch and I LOVE LOVE LOVE being constantly perky! I am wondering what could be put on them during play time to make sure they stay at attention when they don't have clamps on them?

We also talked last night about getting rid of puss hair, he doesn't like shaving but used to wax me and that was fun but time consuming. We are going to try some cream. I personally like the sensation of being bald, and it gives a whole new meaning to being wet lemme tell you. I like him doing it for me, I feel kinda like the naughty little girl who needs grooming. I need another waxer kit... yes I do!

No comments: