Friday, October 24, 2008

Arguments and bunny ears

We had an argument, or should I say I had one? Miscommunication monster rears its ugly head?

We are both still getting the hang of things and I should have more faith and be more patient. The evening ended will though.

I presented myself to Sir and he checked to see if I kept myself wet and lubed, that was my task for the day. Keep both area's ready for entry if he so wished. He played with my clit until it was very hard to keep my position and I started slipping a bit. I then gave him the items for that I wanted him to ok for our orgasm tokens. He has given me 4 tokens to orgasm at any time that I want but I must tell him after I use them immediatly. He then had me get the toys he requested. The bunny, rope and sensitizing gel.

He rubbed the gel into my clit, put on my big lether collar, then played with our bondage tape and put it over my mouth and eyes. He propped my ass up on a big pillow, and grabbed the rope, tying my legs up to our headboard so they where pulled up and spread. Here is where I get kind of lost, I know he spanked my pussy a couple of times, and swated my ass a little with the rope.. but mostly it was a bunny dildo invasation. I just know I came and came hard and it was followed by him fucking my pussy.

Thankfully later in the evening after being unbound we had another session. The night seems more like a blur now.

I think the most suprising thing for me right now is I didn't realize how it would make me ache for him more. Want him to touch me more and more, I want sex more... need it more.

When we first talked about tokens I thought 4 would be pleanty, I mean we are having sex more and I want him to have all my orgasms but now it is like becoming more addicted, and I don't know if is the orgasms themselves or what leads up to them.

I am thankful for bondage tape, because the orgasms are so intense it is hard to keep quiet when I need to.

I need to get done my task for the day, writing him a fantasy story. Getting a glimse in my head.

No comments: