Friday, October 24, 2008

Backrubs

This morning started with me not feeling to well but a backrub that was oh so good. He has the touch and is totally gifted in that area.

He then decided to start poking at my backside with his cock which I promptly clenched shut. He was using the warming backrub lotion and I HATE IT down that way and.... I believe he took great pleasure making sure it dripped down to my ass creating a burning sensation. The cool air makes it feel better but you keep your legs closed so more doesn't get there... He knows how to push my buttons.

We ended up in a little wrestling match with him flipping me over, pinning me down and fucking me with a hot dick with more warming oil on it till my pussy was on fire in a not so good for me way. Give me ice to turn me on, make me take a cold shower not a warm one to get me horny.

When he was done I just layed there with my legs open letting the air try and cool off the burning.

I was a little sassy yesterday and he was doing what was best for me so I would take care of myself but I didn't want that...

Lets just say he pretty much marked his turf this morning. Then tormented me by reading spanking things from the Bondage Library till he had me squirming and wet. I believe he is into orgasm denial at the moment, figuring I had my fill of them a couple nights ago... which is another story in itself.

No comments: