Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The lists my owner asked me to make

The list is the promised list of things that I do not like Sir.
  1. Warming jell that makes me hot on/in my cunt and ass
  2. Ice inside my cunt and/or ass
  3. Doing it in the shower
  4. Not being able to cum
  5. Doing the 69 position
  6. Asking for what I want in sex using the sexual words
  7. Having to be quiet while you use me when the kids are home.
  8. clips on my cunt lips
  9. Brushing my nipple clamps and swatting at them with your hand
Things that make me uncomfortable/shamed.
  1. Possibly being caught having sex
  2. Doing things mid day when it is so light out, it makes me feel like you can see everything
  3. admitting how much I like you doing things to me
  4. Using the words Cunt/Cock/Twat
  5. Masturbating in front of you when you are showing no interest in me
  6. posing for pictures doing nasty things
  7. Having you see me cum while you fuck me with things... like toys or non/toys
  8. How wet I get watching the hogtied movies and wish it was me
Things I have masturbated to that are hard for me to admit
  1. clips on my pussy
  2. you using that horrible hot massage oil
  3. you making me lube up your dick and my ass and spreading my cheeks wide so you could fuck me.
  4. You slapping my clit saying how naughty I am for having such a fat bit clit and me enjoying being fucked by a dildo
  5. You catching me masturbating when I am not supposed to be
  6. Having you check each part of my body to see if it meets your expectations, making me lay and spread my lips wide for you, making me spread my ass cheeks

No comments: