Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

Yummie, my first TAG!

Thank you Slavegirl!

The rules…………………
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I had anal sex before I had vaginal sex

2. My first orgasm was by myself with a vibrator.

3. I am the oldest child

4. When I clip coupons I always have to cut them around the dots or it drives me crazy, they cannot have all that extra paper on them! However I am not that organized at ALL in our home.

5. I am over 40

6. I love to be totally naked while Sir is clothed, it makes things so much more naughty in my head for some reason... and when he takes off his belt I find it SO sexy.

7. I do not really enjoy having sex during the day for some reason.

That part was fun but the rest is not :P I am pretty new so I really don't have anyone to really tag yet... so anyone that would like to do please play! A little note to me would be nice too ;)

No comments: