Sunday, October 19, 2008

Toys, contracts, clits OH MY

I have made some requests and sent them to Sir to look over. I am new at this stuff and I did talk them over with him first... at first he was surprised but then he seemed to enjoy the idea. We are working over a month contract of sorts to work on.

I also took some pictures for him this afternoon, twice as the first ones I took I accidentally deleted. They will only be posted if I get permission to do so. I am hoping he is proud of them to want to show off what he has.

I have learned today that clothespins hurt on a clit hood, and it is hard to leave it there long enough to get a picture for him... how do people do it??!

I am also quite interested in sensitizing gel and the fun factory smartballs.

We have had a problem in the past with going to long without sex, I am hoping with a few new daily tasks during the next month it will be a reminder that we are there for each other and need each other.

That and I need the sore muscles from being used... it feels so damn good.


Added: EEP... oh happy day we found some sensitizing gel at the store tonight.

No comments: