Saturday, October 11, 2008

How boring are first posts?

...

I find my butt deliciously still tender from the earlier night activities. We have decided to spend a little more time setting the mood for our bondage fun.

I'll admit it, I love love love a forced orgasm, they are my favorite. Which is probably why I love bondage so much. During the day there are things to do, constantly running things to make sure it all runs smoothly. When the bedroom door shuts I no longer want to run things, I want to lose myself in him, pleasing him, being pleased by him, being taken by him.

Our life is not 24/7 nor do I want it to be. We pick and choose, and are playing with some more daily assignments or tasks to keep us being reminded that our sex life is important and deserves the "time" too.

My personal kinks:
  1. Being cold, a warm shower turns me off for awhile... a cold one makes me perky and my body comes alive.
  2. Cold metal on my skin, there is nothing like a cold chain resting between your pussy lips for making a person squirm.
  3. Spread my legs.. wider... wider... I love the thought of myself totally exposed to him, hold me open.
  4. Talk dirty to me, tell me what a juicy cunt I have and how huge my clit is.
  5. Take the naughty girl to the bathroom and shave her so you can see everything better, no hiding the pussy from Sir!
  6. nipple clamps, whoever came up with those deserves an award I swear! Can I have one of every kind please?
  7. anal sex is yummie
  8. precum tastes so friggin good!
  9. Bondage... tie me up and my pussy throbs... seriously.
  10. Sir chews on my nipples and it drives me outta my mind
I love subspace in my head, and here is where I will be sharing it with him... and for him, so Sir can see more inside of me than ever before.

I have been with Sir for around 9 years, though I liked handcuffs now and then it was him that brought the bondage rope into the scene as he tied me, propped me with vibrators and walked out of the room leaving me to orgasm all over the place before he came in with the camera to take pictures. Its his fault I became obsessed with bondage and now beg for more.