Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changes

One minute until the contract is valid.

Ding

We have a strict contract for the next month. I found a contract online and tailored it to our needs and what we are looking for and presented it to my Owner. He made changes and we worked with it until we both agreed with all items. It is complex and detailed, with what is expected of me as his pet and with what is expected from him as my Owner.

Many daily items are changing with what I am required to do. Required is a funny word, its what I want to do, need it. It will help me move forward in other areas of my life as well.

I found myself masturbating twice today and promptly text Sir to tell him, he seemed very happy. The first time was ok, but just ok. The second time was amazing. I was reading Collared: my life as a slave in one of her older stories about anal sex and being taken, my mind traveled back in time to a few short days ago and I could feel Sir fucking my ass... in the story he was saying "Mine" as he fucked her and my head turned everything around with my Owner pounding my ass saying mine over and over so I would never forget it and I came so hard I squeeled. I am usually silent and very "get the job done" when I masturbate so I dont have the bigger ones that often. It was long and intense.

Sir came home from work and I read him the contract and we discussed a few things before I had to leave the house. He then demanded me to bare my pussy and then fucked me. He ended up fingering me some more and rubbing my clit and I was oh so close before the blasted phone rang. We each then went our seperate ways.

Our new ritual, me tucking him in and presenting myself to him. He will finger me wherever he wishes or use and object. It is his wish to go to bed nightly with the smell of my pussy on his fingers, not necessarily and orgasm for me but I love his touch. "Make me come" he replied. With great enthusiasm I mounted him and rode him, grinding my clit into his body and it felt oh so good, and he came deep inside me and I milked him with all I could muster... until my pussy and I where, "Dismissed" and I had to get off him. Trying hard not to wiggle and push myself into the bed with my hips and wishing the bed sheets ........ ugh....

I came twice today, and so did he. It should be fair right? *groans*

I dont want to be able to orgasm every time, I want every orgasm to be his... I am just starting to realize how hard that will be... butI really want someone that will say NO PET, not today... and actually NOT get what I want.

I need to come up with some homemade toys, fix the toybox, learn positions, and... the daily theme for the day will be officially "Wet and Lubed Wednesday" I am to make sure my pussy is always wet and my ass is very easy to penitrate for the day. He will be checking to make sure off and on.

On the flip side I realized how hard it will be on him to remember some of the items and be making corrections. It is kind of a full time job too really.

2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Sometimes the denial *is* more intoxicating than the release, no?

overXposed pet said...

Very much so, so much has changed in such a short time. On something I used to get angry about... or hurt, now makes me want him even more.