Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just say no to the mornings?

I can be absolutely certain that since the start of this journal our sex life has picked up.

This morning I vaguely remember my puss being rubbed and I believe I kind of tried to shut them and he opened them up. To fully understand this you have to know I HATE mornings, I hate getting up and I really... really do not like the morning sex except for the rare occasion.

I really had no choice, half asleep he put on my wrist cuffs and attached them to the headboard and the assault began on my puss with the hot pink dildo. Soon to be followed by the vibrator on my clit. I believe the clothes pins placed on my pussy lips definitely kept my legs open for him, so I am not sure if it was done because I have forgotten a few things or if it was done because I had tried to shut my legs a few times.

It ended with a blow job and a mouth full of cum.... as I drifted back off to sleep with the leather bracelet he put on my wrist and telling me I couldn't take it off.

I still am not into mornings... *puts a hex on them*

Have I mentioned thought that I love his dick, it is perfect for me.. the perfect fit. Plus when he gets uber horny it gets a lil bigger... not really longer persay but wider and OMG I really love that.

No comments: