Saturday, January 31, 2009

What are you going to do?

Guilt snuck in followed by confession. Blaming him for something that I was part of too but I didn't admit my part at first.

He whispers in my ear, "What are you going to do about that, to make up for it?"

Tingling feelings rushing through my cunt wondering how a sentence can do that. "Finish the wrist cuffs that you where nice enough to say I could make to sleep in every night instead of the leather ones..."

"What else," he replies.

More tingles.... "Finish the contract and make it a longer length of time like you asked?"

"What else," he replies.

"Make sure the positions are practiced before we go to bed?"

"What else," he replies.

I am quiet, searching for the magic sentence he wants.

"What is a good pet going to do NOW to make up for it?"

It ends riding on top of Sir rocking back and forth, trying to slam onto his hips with the same force he is rising up and thrusting himself into me. Feeling him pinch my nipples harder and harder the closer he gets... my head imagining that this nipple pain wasn't for me but for him, because he wanted my nipples to hurt and throb when he filled up my pussy with this hot load of come.

I knew better than to ask to come myself.

I broke a rule.
I hid a rule.

I broke a rule.
I tried to hide it.
In hiding it, I made Sir feel bad.

I was wrong, very wrong, and more honest with him last night than I feel I have been in a very long time.

I am deeply sorry for what happened last night Sir.

No comments: