Friday, January 23, 2009

Reflections

Sir has been putting the freshly shaved pussy to work, and pampering it as well with nice oil rub downs. He likes no hair in the way and how his cock feels rubbing between my lips. He the is saying it is time to get another waxing machine to take care of hair in a little more fun way. Nothing like sex after a fresh wax when the whole area feels so alive. Just the thought of it makes me squirm a bit.

We have started a meditation before bed ritual that seems to be working nicely for us. We are working on keeping it going for a couple of weeks and will see where it will go from there.

Together we are also finding that my orgasms are getting bigger/stronger. Its hard to tell if they are one big long one or more than one... just when I think I am coming down it kind of starts up again.

Sir, I am sorry to report that my thighs are not hurting as bad as they where last night *wicked grin* perhaps I need a do over?

No comments: