Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Leather cuffs locked onto my wrists as he snores peacefully at my side. Real life has pecked away at any such plans for the past few weeks.

Tonight was a sweet very much alone time for us yet it seemed we had dear aunt flo come by to torment us even more.

*sighs*

I have also managed to lose the black nipple rings we bought :(

I also tend to push him more than he likes, testing boundaries and seeing if he will really do it. Still trying to figure things out... I know he gets frustrated but I am more than willing to let him take out that frustration on me :) I did get a pretty good swat on the ass tonight but I would of loved to have some more.

This evening I have been fascinated by auras and chakras and have been doing some reading. In the chakra test I found that my "closed" chakra's really are quite ... well quite me. Sir agreed.

Perhaps this is a good time for reflection and working on some things with the new year here and all.

No comments: