Saturday, January 17, 2009

In the minds eye

Hands spreading the oil up and down my body as I lay on my stomach, fingers sliding over my back, my wrists crossed over my head, yearning for those hands to lose their way and kneed my breasts with those long strokes. He doesn't though... he leaves me wanting. Feeling him work the oil into my ass cheeks, wondering if this will be the day...

His hands propping up my hips as his knee works its way in spreading my legs, he moves his body between my legs and pulls me towards him, opening me with his hard cock and pushing his way in. Doesn't matter if I am ready or not, he opens me and pounds me until he is ready to explode inside of me, knowing my moans are a sure sign that the invasion was a wanted invasion.

Curled up spooning, feeling his wet cock behind me, my legs up as my thoughts go to my still tingling pussy lips. He runs his hands up and down my hips until he reaches down to my pussy, my legs, my body... betraying my wants as I position myself so he has easier access. He laughs at me and gives me 3 hard swats on the pussy and says in an amused voice, "Whats this!?, you think you get to come?"

"Shame on you naughty girl," He states as he grabs the hot oil from the nightstand and pours it into his hand, and he rubs it all over my pussy making sure my clit is doused with the heated oil and burning more with the friction of his fingers expertly handling my clit between them. "You do not seriously think you always get what you want do you? You will not come tonight, and if I hear any complaining out of you... you will not come tomorrow either." He forces my legs back shut and rolls me on my side again as we go back to spooning, knowingly trapping the heat between my legs to last longer.

My pussy on fire, nipples like little rocks proudly adorned with their new black rings, I moan softly trying not to make to much of a fuss and wiggle too much, not wanting to risk loosing tomorrows orgasm.

His hand reaches around holding my breast, I know how he must be feeling my rock hard nipple in the palm of his hand, he knows how horny I am.

"Time to simmer down and go to sleep pet," he states and he snuggles in for the night knowing that as he sleeps... I will be burning with desire for him.

In the minds eye...

No comments: