Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Come to Mamma lil bunny

"Take off your pants and spread your legs" he commanded. I did as I was told and lay on the bed, he grabbed the rabbit and worked it into me, little ears buzzing and humming on my clit.

Then we got to finish our "talk" and I got to pretend he wasn't getting to me when he was. Even though this happened today my thoughts are jumbled and I cannot really remember anything in terms of order... I just remember him draping and clipping cold chain over my body and feeling the coolness against my skin. I remember him staring at me as he held the rabbit inside me with one hand... while the other started playing with my nipples. Some time during all this he also put me in handcuffs.

It drove me crazy... I wanted him to grab the whole breast but he just toyed with nipples for awhile and when he did slip his hand under my bra and squeeze my breast I was in heaven.

He later pushed up my shirt and bra and put clothes pins on my nipples, and sucked on them for a bit.

All the sensations where amazing, until I was asking to come but he said no, I worked really hard at listening this time and holding off... and he helped by easing up for a bit but I was soon asking again. I cannot remember how many times I asked him, all I know is that when he said I finally could I was so happy to finally let my guard down and my orgasm started slow and got stronger and stronger. Honestly I don't know if it was one huge long one or a few stuck together because just when I thought it was going to be over I would spasm again and orgasm harder like a bunch of waves of this happening... it was very long... and honestly I was still having an orgasm when he stopped the rabbit. It was amazing.

Come to think of it he allowed me to come after I started sucking on his cock, that was the trigger that really got to me.

Me.. sucking a cock has been a trigger more than once now that makes me want to come more than anything. I am finding this hard to believe. Today the minute he stuck it in my mouth I thought back to me sucking on his dick to make him come then when he was working on me coming I was licking my face tasting him on me, feeling my face get dried come on it as the air hit.

This afternoons events ended with him pounding my pussy as he watched my breasts bounce back and forth proudly displaying clothes pins flopping back and forth with his trusts.

This evening for round two I straddled his thighs and road him until I felt him explode in my pussy.

Life is good.

Well, its good except for the part where the bunny cord is broken :(

I am supposed to find 3 new possible replacement toys.

No comments: