Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big nipples turn me on... more please Sir?

I spent the afternoon bending in a ton of odd ways that my body isn't used to and shaved my pussy for Sir to come home too, I tried to get it all as well as shave around the ass... talk about feeling super sexy. I love to be smooth. (Sir is going to check me over more tomorrow and make sure all the hair is missing)

I then grabbed my crotchless panties and threw on my lycra pants. Topped it with a bra that likes to have my breasts tumble out of it and a sweater cut so low that half the time there is a breast falling out of it.

I met him in the bedroom, he read what I had written and was quite surprised. He was happy with what I had come up with. He then changed for work and I knelt before him and sucked on his cock for awhile. He pushed me on the bed and took off my pants, quite pleased with the bare pussy before him... he dove in with a very powerful suck on my clit as his hand reached up and was squeezing my nipple between his fingers. Looking down and seeing the top of his head and then seeing how huge my nipple was between his fingers drove me out of my mind.

Orgasms will wait until I have entirely made up for my transgressions.

He slipped inside me and filled me with come, I didn't want him to leave and I think he was quite amused as he walked out of the bedroom door.

This evening he oiled up my shaven areas and ended by fucking me silly until he filled my pussy with another load... and he drifted of to sleep.

My pussy is wanting...

I am hoping for a trip tomorrow deep into subspace. My thoughts getting lost in him spanking me and hitting me all over my body, with reminders I am his. Smacking a clit with his hands as he reminds me it is his, then my pussy, my ass, my breasts.. my nipples... I feel the need to be used and "marked"

Sir liked the clover clamp pictures. I forgot to ask him if I could post them though... tomorrow is another day...

No comments: