Monday, January 19, 2009

A Vow to Make Things Right


Making things right.

I made a vow last night to make things right. Sir was wonderful in his plannings and I totally dissed him. I was hurting some, I denied some... yet even when I wasn't hurting earlier in the day I ignored. Once more he knew I hurt and massaged me and I still denied. If I where to go back further I masturbated twice without him home ... without permission, and with the new clover clamps. I could get into the "why" of it all but in the end it doesn't matter.

In reading I realized that it wouldn't even be any fun to "punish" if there was no trying to please in the first place. I am pushing, and honestly in the forums I have been reading they do say ignore them if they push, they are supposed to remember and try to please.

I vowed to make things right.

This morning I took the pictures he has been demanding I take off and on for weeks. This morning I poured the hot oil on my fingertips and worked it into my clit. This morning I took the butt plug and poured the hot oil over it to coat it as I inserted it into my ass. I then sat on the bed with my legs crossed forcing it in further as I applied the clover clamps to my nipples and meditated.

I reminded myself that my clit is his and I used it without permission for my gratification, I reminded myself that I used the clamps even though we decided to use them for the first time on a alone day, and I used them to get off. I then reminded myself that the burning taking place in my ass was for refusing him to touch it last night... and I reminded myself of the look of disappointment on his face last night before we slept.

I will not shower and get ready for him to come home until after the burning has subsided.

Today is preparation... of my making things up to him.

I will make up a schedule of tackling RL events and he will come home to it waiting for him. In this document I will add various things of which he can choose for me to do or make his own demand.

I will put a smile on his face so he is pleased with me again. The next 24 plus hours will be his and I will go to the extreme to make up for my actions.

I am sorry Sir.

After Sir see's the new picture I took today I will share that if he so wishes as well. Or perhaps he will... we will see what happens

No comments: