Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who says bald isn't beautiful?

After I took a hot steamy bath I retired to our bedroom where Sir used some nair on my pubic area as the hair was growing back already. Afterwards it was followed by a shave to get missed hairs... it was deliciously naughty. He would spread me open and look for awhile and I wouldn't know exactly what he was doing or looking at. He did manage to do a little clit stroking though. He then rolled me over and worked on my back side... but only after he inserted a vibrating egg in my pussy.

After he was done with the shaving he fucked me silly with the egg still inside of me... he then grabbed another vibrator and used that on me until I was begging to come.

We ended with a long hot shower together.

We went shopping and picked up some more lubes to play with. We got some KY, Wet original and wet flavored too! Oh oh oh, we picked up some containers to sort some of the toys a little better too.

So I have a nice hairless puss again and I love it, and really love it when he shaves me like that. It so arousing, and kind of taboo...

No comments: