Monday, February 2, 2009

Bringing Out the Leather

I walked in and found him with my collar, I tilted my head down and to the side so he could put it around my neck and fasten it. The leather felt good. I found myself straddling a big body pillow with the cuffs sticking out attached to chain. I was attached to the top of the chain by my neck and wrists, very close together under my throat, he pulled up my legs one by one to be fastened into the ankle cuffs afterward. The length was short so that my hips where raised up in the air, stuck in a kneeling position with my ass up, legs spread around the pillow. With the chain connecting everything there was not much room for movement.

There was much spanking to follow by various items unknown... I am not sure what everything was but he seemed to be experimenting with different things. His favorite are these things about 12 inches long, plastic and they each curve. He puts them together so they curve away from each other and spanks. It had been quite awhile, and felt very good... except for the few that hit too close to where the last one hit and it started to smart a bit, but he soon went to the other side.

It was followed by a vibrator inserted and him playing with my clit, he would stop and hit some more, then go back to his playing. Back and forth.. back and forth. I ended up coming with a vengeance.

Honestly I cannot remember much from then on out, I know I sucked his cock for a bit and after that it is kind of a blur.

The night didn't end there, and honestly it is hard to determine where one session ended and other began.

The next morning, a woman awoke quite content, happy and a wee bit sore in the muscles. Sore muscles... how I have missed thee.

No comments: