Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hot manipulations

"You are evil you know."

I get a cocky, "Why is that?"

"You spread the hot oil all over my clit and made me come, even when I didn't want to... "

He states, "Yea well, I wanted you to have a big one."

He did his job well, but in afterthought it wasn't not wanting to have an orgasm it is not understanding it... how he can take the burning and make it feel so good that I come so hard when I really don't think I can.

It felt like he was switching back and forth between the hot oil on his fingers reapplying the heat and something cooler that would help cool me down. Orgasm getting ready to come then ducking away trying to protect my clit from the heat. Only he would have none of that and coax that orgasm further along until I had no choice but to give it to him. I have no complaints over how hard the orgasm is that is for sure.

We looked at decorative steel anal plugs the other day, he fancies the ones that have little chains attached to them so they can stick out of the top of the pants so that he could give it little tugs when we are out and about in public... as a little reminder... this ass is his.

No comments: