Monday, February 2, 2009

Pretty Patterns

I laid there as he took my hands and put them behind my back and cuffed them together. I quieted down and watched as he picked up the ropes and went to his work. He quietly worked and started making a pattern out of the rope on my arms, linking them closer together and in doing so I dipped into my first major sub space. Funny how you stay kind of quiet, not wanting to destroy what is happening.

When the rope was gone he ended up slipping a vibrator up my slit and nestled it against my clit, and left the room.

Or did he? I wasn't sure, I lay there trying to listen as the vibrations did their magic. There was no ignoring it, I was worried he was still there watching and tried to stay still as long as possible.

It didn't work.

I starting moaning and trying to thrust my hips deeper into the bed, wanting more. I came hard moaning in the empty room quite loudly. He came in shortly after to continue playing and snapping pictures.

It leaves one longing for pretty patterns, and searching for new rope ideas.

No comments: