Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who has the upper hand now?

Evil wicked thoughts ran through my mind as I rolled him over to lay on his back and grabbed the heated massaging oil. Naughty nymph.

I poured it over him and the result of my efforts was met with more amusement than anything else. I figured why not share that hot stuff so he could see what it was like?! Wasn't quite working like I had anticipated so I worked it onto his balls as well making sure to get plenty there. "It isn't so bad," he says, "just a little warm here and the balls are kind of warm."

Thats it? I mean HELLO... he is supposed to be sensitive right?

I roll over and have my little hissy fit, no more hand job if that was the case.

Obviously I didn't quite think it through.... he pinned me down and fucked me hard and fast, and let me tell you I had used a lot of the oil on him so I was coated quite well. My clit was on fire along with other things, now when he was pumping it was ... well at least the air made it more livable... but after he came and started his long ever so slow thrust with lets see how far it can be burried I squealed like a lil piggy. Then it burned like crazy. He got off quite amused...

So yes, and hour later while he was snoring like a baby... my clit slowly returned to normal yet I was still awake because it hit one point where... well just moving made me so aware of my clit and pussy, swollen and freshly fucked... and now horny...

I try to sleep.... yet think of him taking me repeadely. *sigh*

I guess I learned not to do that, thinking about it now I realize it was a stupid idea...

No comments: