Monday, February 9, 2009

Tie me, spread me, fuck me Sir

After the first rope scene my little head went wild, I looked up some things on the net and showed it to Sir and he was very interested. I found the Karada, and a mini how to movie to watch to do it ourselves.

Feeling the rope go on is amazing, its like the more rope on you the deeper your head goes. Placing the knots where you want them is so erotic.

I cannot even begin to describe what it is like feeling the rope slip through my pussy lips opening them, holding them open then reaching around the back spreading my ass cheeks open. If there is one main thing that gets me going its being held open like that. Its like a non verbal head game to me. Nothing is hidden, it is right out there, clit standing loud and proud... juices leaking out of me, ass puckering at the slightest touch of his finger... He knows how horny I am, there is no denying it.

He tied me and I was kind of sitting on my heels as he also tied my arms behind my back. So there I am tied, feeling the rope around my breasts, feeling my ass being spread open as well as my pussy by the ropes... he pushed me down on the bed.

I was uncomfortable, my legs where bent at the knee and my feet by my ass, I was also laying on my tied arms...

"Lets see what we have here" and he grabbed the vibrating egg and shoved it inside my pussy and turned it on.

That was it, he wanted release, he climbed on my body and started pounding me relentlessly. Much to my dismay I found myself becoming so aroused I couldn't help but come all over his hard pounding cock. It was an amazing orgasm, and also amazing how my discomfort was totally gone, lost in the act itself.

So yea... after that my head constantly went to being tied up in some way, becoming a rope... orgasm addict. For awhile after that I would use the rope on my own breasts when I would masturbate.... and it is still one of my favorite memories to masturbate too... to this very day.

So what does this make me? I dont really care... I just like to feel good, and trust me, it feels oh so good.

No comments: