Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weeeeeeeeee amazing fun!

Our we-vibe came and we had to wait 24 hours and keep it plugged in, that... sucked.

The next night Sir decided to try it out even though due to various reasons there had to be very little noise coming from our room.

He rigged up some chains to the bed and cuffed my wrists and ankles... played for a bit and inserted the we-vibe after using some lubricant. It was nice and pleasant but even better when he would place his hand on my mound kind of pressing it in, then it was ever so yummie.

Sir decided it was time to test out his new toy and pushed his way in, it was so nice but I was squirming so bad and I wanted to be fucked and fucked then and there... so much so I begged to be on top and told him that I wanted to fuck him. He gave me a few more fast strokes and I was so near coming when he pulled out I groaned. He unchained me and I climbed on top of him.

I should of re lubed him at this point but I forgot *blush*

I started riding him like no tomorrow, I know he came a couple of times... I tried to sit on top of him like I usually do but he was too large. He was super horny and he does get bigger at certain times... sounds weird but it is true. It was uncomfortable to sit straight up, so I leaned forward and started grinding on his hips until I started feeling that wonderful wave washing over me and I gave into it making little squeaking noises... at least in my head they where.

All I know is I was in heaven with a big orgasm and just when I thought it was done another kind of grasped my whole body and all my muscles tightened and it almost felt like I was sucker punched in the tummy the way I gasped in for it.. totally amazing and so strong like I have never had before in my life.

I jumped off and tore out the we-vibe not wanting anymore stimulation cuz I couldn't handle it. I found that spot where I realized that I had no control at all over my body and its orgasms and it was so totally new for me, deeper into subspace and I know Sir was close to another orgasm but he was enjoying my reactions... I think.. I dunno my head gets jumbled.

I just know at that moment I almost feared it... not being in control over it and what it would of been like if it had not come out at that moment.

I was riding a high that night and the next day and Sir was surprised when I didn't want to use it again. I said I was more than content... we ended up having sex anyway though... sans toys :)

The night after I used the we-vibe around his balls and gave him a blow job and he seemed to like it muchly. I have to be careful though because I have TMJ and it can really start hurting sometimes.

I think what blows my mind the most is... we only used the we-vibe on the low setting. It boggles thinking of the high setting.

So is it possible to love it and fear it at the same time? Cuz I do....

No comments: