Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday



1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life? A few of the photo shoots I have done and gotten paid for on the side.

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future? Would love to do something more with my photography. It would be awesome to have my own shop and have thought about ways to promote it for years.

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find? A lotta people that are not me.

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)? Yeoman Rand

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero? Every day people that overcome some really massive shit and survive, I often think that there is no way I could of gone through what they did.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks? I think I would have to bonk more poeple for that LOL

No comments: