Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TMI Tuesday





1. If you could describe your personality through a dance what would it be? haha a cell phone dance cuz it is always getting in the way, and I am trying to dodge it.
2. What about describing your sex life through a type of dance? mmm sporadic?
3. What's one move on the dance floor sure to turn you on? Tango, I think it is erotic and smexy!
4. Is there a dancer you would love to be with? (Dancer can be used as loosely as you want!) This would imply I knew dancers... and I do not, but how about someone who is slow with lotsa sexy touches that are done with a strong hand, demanding my body to follow his lead *purrs*
5. What moves do you pull out to impress someone new? Respecting them for some reason, be it a big or small thing... otherwise, I am me so deal with it

No comments: