Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inside the girl

I have gotten some compliments and simple comments from Sir about various things that I have written about past encounters here and I realized, wow what a thought! To be able to get inside someones head and realize what they where feeling as you where doing something from the others point of view. What it meant... to me.

I find myself wondering what it is like from his point of view.

Like... what was he thinking as he took the vibrator away yet my body was still withering below him in a long ... seemingly never ending orgasm?

What was he thinking when he held the back of my head, grasping my hair and fucking my mouth with his cock repeatedly?

I wonder if he feels like reading items here are more of a "gift" per say... a gift of looking inside my mind where I am most vulnerable.

No comments: