Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TMI Tuesday



1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?
Not really, though not because I didn't want to, I had the opportunity when I was young and chickened out. However, now if the opportunity presented itself I would want to but wouldn't do anything to harm our marriage.

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention? I do not really do that anymore. haha... unless your asking how I get my mans attention, and then nibbling in his ear or blowing my hot breathe on his neck seems to get his attention when he doesn't realize what I am doing before that ;)

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?
Dominate me all the way baby, I hate to be the dominate one. Real life is full of giving out orders, my bedroom I really do not want that. Take me, swat that ass and tell me its yours :)

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?
I never have had one, I would but could never do it with someone I love, I just do not share well :( But I am with my man so this is a mute possibility at the moment... which is ok because I love the areas we are exploring.

5. When was the last time you had sex?
Last night I had a nice ride :)

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad?
I guess it depends on the people and how they do things... yea I have done it and no... it led no where... and he wasn't that good :P

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?
Oh hell yea, I will be in a crowded room and see his hands doing something and blush cuz I start thinking of them on me and doing what they do so well. Don't even get me going on those fingers of his....

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner.
I would say grooming is a big one, and confidence.... I am a hand watcher too and I love a nice butt.

No comments: