Saturday, April 11, 2009

Holding back

If there is one thing that I have learned since the hitachi has entered the picture is that I hold back.

I think this actually happens more than I totally realize. Probably with Sir too... Its like I fight to control the orgam, like it has to be on my terms. In reality I think this not only robs me of some it also takes some and makes them smaller than they actually could be.

How does one fix this?

How do I know that I am doing this? I feel it.

I reign in my voice, more often than not trying to be mute.
I take some of the vibration away so it will not be as intense.
I will clamp down myself instead of being loose and relaxed and letting it take over me.

In reading more about wet orgasms I believe I have learned that I have stopped them from happening.

However, I have achieved them in the past and not really realized what they where... in my young stupidity I thought I was wetting the bed. I now realize, through lack of smell it was actually a squirting orgasm. My head has now taken those away from me, and I would like to get it back on occasion :)

So something to work on.... who knew sex is so much work?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologize for posting so deep in your old posts but my wife and I seem to be having a problem simular to the one you are describing.

have you figured out a way to get around the holding back? My wife holds back. We have talked about this but we are both at a bit of an impass. We would be grateful for anything you may have discovered.

Feel free to email me directly if you would prefer. Thanks!

overXposed pet said...

Lots more practice ;)

No really I have been with Sir for a long time so that is not the issue. I trust him... but...

Some habits are hard to break, perhaps he needs to break me in order to break the cycle? (meaning break in a good way)