Friday, April 24, 2009

Rewinding time

"I don't think I want to tie you up" was his comment. He didn't understand at all. It took me showing him what the bonds meant for him to understand. He liked it, but didn't quite understand why.

I tied him up, blindfolded him, and then played with his body for awhile... if there is one thing he likes it is blow jobs.... but I didn't complete it. Instead I brought out the trusted vibrator and pleasured myself, making sure my thigh brushed up against him so he could feel my leg... feel the muscles tense, my thigh shake against his... until my moans deep in orgasm take over, and he is muttering words of tremendous want... as I reach over and untie his bonds, and he climbs on me and shows me what he has stored up for me.

That was getting the feet wet, not in bondage really but in teasing someone while bound. It took awhile to get more brave and tell him how I wanted more, some of it brought on by his own ties and love for patterns of rope on my body.

Until him I was slightly submissive and my more kinkier fantasies revolved around women to be honest. He changed me a lot... I became more submissive and more wanting of tastes of deeper things. Perhaps not all the time but it was kind of needed. Because if he doesn't give it to me my own head will... to fill a void. In having to fill the void myself I pull away from him some, because I feel unwanted.

masturbation can be a great friend

No comments: