Friday, November 6, 2009

Very Smart Balls

The first time I was with him I remember laying on the floor with him standing over me, I was in kind of a long nightgown with nothing underneath... he stood over me and undid his belt buckle and his pants.. then the sound of the zipper before he dropped his pants and took me.

Until that moment I never realized what the sound of the zipper could do for me, or the vision of the belt coming off.

Last night he kind of threw me over the bed, spread me open and slipped out the ben-wa balls very slowly, I imagine he watched them kind of plop out of my pussy. They are the smart balls with the string to pull them out.

Then I heard it, the zipper... and it blew me out of my mind. He pushed me down harder on the bed and took me. I didn't come and... well I guess that was the right thing because I got off twice while he was at work.

Why is it that doing all that made me feel more womanly? Home pushing down on my as he rammed himself into me, he would lean back and I would get chills thinking about him watching his dick fuck me silly. I don't know if he was but my head sure enjoyed thinking he was. He felt huge like he was trying to fuck through my pussy as far as he could go.

When I have a easier time keeping the smart balls in we will get some of the smaller heavy ones to use.

My new task is making sure that when he comes home from work the smart balls are in me, and they are to stay in me until he takes them out or tells me I can take them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to mention putting the homemade ginger and pepper Vaseline on his cock. In return he took some and rubbed it into my clit, then fucked me silly till he came... stopping before I did >.<

No comments: