Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TMI

1. I lost my virginity at 18, in the back of a car, on prom night. Where and when did you lose yours? :( Actually I had anal sex first on his living room floor, I think we first actually did it in my bed though... lets just say not real memorable.
2. I think my ass is my best sexual feature. What is yours? I guess I would have to go with cleavage. However I think my eyes are a nice feature as well as I have gotten a lot of compliments on my calves.
3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being slammed up against the wall. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies? ropes or chains and forced orgasms... totally yummie
4. I love watching guys masturbate. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate? I like it when he masturbates on me but other than that I think that it would be more fun watching a girl and find out "how" she does it. Guys are pretty much just wackin' and that is it ya know?
5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning as you cum. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet? I love hearing him moan as he cums and I love it when he talks to me and says naughty things. I am probably more quiet than I want to be due to kid factor >.<
6. I love playing with nipples. Do you having your nipples played with? I love playing with all things LOL, yes I like them played with and then some *wiggles eyebrows* clamps anyone?
7. My ‘number’ is between 15 and 25. What is your 'number'? My number is still trying to figure out what the number means so I can give an answer :D

No comments: