Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feel the heat

Analyzing my brain... if you don't like it, why do you want it?

The first time that hot oil touched my puss I was cussing and I don't think I stopped for a half hour. He felt my wrath, or rather heard it. I can't even remember if we had sex after that, I sure wasn't in the mood.

So he looks at me in dismay when we buy more... when I remember to buy some.

I was thinking more about the why of it all.

It isn't that its hot that turns me on, cuz DAMN it can get HOT.

I like him putting it on me because he knows I wont like it, but he does it anyway. Its like a little signal to my brain that that burning puss, lips, butt... is HIS and not mine. Silent messages. Everything that is burning is his to control.

Accidentally hurting me... like the first time the oil was used means nothing... just makes me irritable. BUT, if he KNOWS it is going to be hot and planned for me to feel it, it is a tremendous turn on.

When he puts some on his fingers and rubs my clit till I come it is amazing... because I don't understand how I can come but he takes it from me anyway... because its what he wants. I think it is to the point now where I can almost come easier with the hot oil because it is a mind fuck.

He had me put on the gel that is supposed to excite you before we left the house once and was surprised it did nothing. It really doesn't do much and when my head is busy it really isn't going to make me horny or make me think of my pussy. I think if he would of used the hot oil the reaction would of been one he wanted.

Heat would be the perfect substitute for noisy spankings when discipline is in order. Slap some on a clit or on a butt plug before it is used... make me be "normal" in front of kids... it would work wonders!

We went to a function the other night and I was wearing a thong. I don't usually wear underwear at all so needless to say I felt more in tune to my "sex." I liked it, a lot. I want more of that :)

No comments: