Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ball Pride

I am very proud of myself. Since finding my balls I have had them in for 3 days in a row... around the 3 hour or more area for time. Rule is to have them in for when Sir comes home from work and he decides when they come out. My goal is to keep them in place and get smaller, heavier ones soon.

Drawback is losing concentration a little more often because sometimes the inner balls moving around make me go insane and fidget, or going down stairs... other times you kinda forget they are there... but that is what makes those balls moving around so totally amazing.

PC muscles of steel is my goal :)

We are working on a dice ritual. I am anxious to start it. :)

We also have been working on getting kids out of the house and into the real world... and now they seem to be moving back. It hampers play time way too much and makes me want it so much more *sigh* I find my self lost in thought to him whipping my ass with the cord of rope while he had a vibrator on my clit until I came... I came so friggin hard I was amazed.

I need amazement!

Life gets funny because Sir doesn't always understand why I like him NOT letting me come. Whats the allure. Feeling like a used slut can be intoxicating... much more than alcohol itself.

No comments: