Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Round Two

Round two with the butt plug was pretty much like round one except for he decided to fuck me with the plug really fast in the ass. I didn't much like it... prefer it just left in or slower fucking. But that is kind of the point too, what does he want...

I would think of that and kinda push my butt up and will it open and it would feel good... I then would fall into a kind of, what are you doing, place and it would hurt again. I would go back and forth. Odd strange feeling.

I have been, kinda a ass in real life. Huge amounts of stress for awhile and it isn't that I am taking it out on him, but more like wanting him to take it out more on me. I want to be lost and totally controlled for awhile. I would love one of the Wet Wednesdays where I would have to keep everything lubed up... or a day of having to ask him to take out the butt plug when I go to the bathroom, but wear it all day to remember just who is the boss.

I need a day of extremes every once in awhile, but yet I hear many say the same thing.

OOOooo and I have my favorite toys:
  1. hitachi
  2. we-vibe (yet it scares me too hehe)
  3. butt plug (when it is used the way I want it to be)
  4. my cuffs
  5. the rabbit (though ours is long dead)

No comments: