Saturday, May 9, 2009

Morning babe

Having him slip into bed fully clothed and rubbing up and snuggling in, wiggling my bottom in his crotch... does indeed make the man unbutton those pants and decide that going to work smelling like sex is a good thing.

It also makes slipping in the smart balls easier having the "natural" lube. From here on out at least two hours a day trying to keep them up there. I dont understand it. the first time I used them it was cake keeping them up where they where supposed to be, now they slip down on me so I have to tighten those muscles up, for him yes... but more so for me. It is my irritation that made me vow to two hours a day. Either that or I made the vow because of how totally amazing it feels to have on the the little weighted balls shift inside the bigger one and send a tingle up my spine.

We came up with a little new "rule" too, he absolutely hates it when I wear my hair in a certain way, so from here on out when I do I have to wear the smart balls or the baby butt plug when I wear my hair that way. He is also allowed to check and make sure I haven't forgot and respond accordingly.

The problem with this is that at home its easy to reinsert the balls, away from home not so easy. So until I can keep them up where they are supposed to be I reckon the anal plug would have to be worn when I leave the house.

I wonder what I got myself into because to be honest, I really like wearing my hair like that... it keeps it off my neck...

Yesterday was delightful as I got bent over a large pillow and he smacked my ass a bit with his plastic.. things? I dunno what they are but they feel good. They are my favorite and do not really hurt but make the ass welt up and get nice and red for him. He then fucked me silly after putting some clips on my pussy lips. We ended that session with smart ball practice and our new "deal"

O O O

Much to my amusement he tried the dab of vicks on his own ass yesterday. His revalations with it in where priceless. :)

Oh and for the record, that damn ball is big for my mouth! It bothers my jaw. I have a small mouth you see... and we did get the smallest ball. So now I am pondering what to do . It is sexy as hell though ;)

No comments: