Friday, May 1, 2009

Order order

Order your collar, he says... or rather writes, and describes it in great description... well in his world anyway. It left me going HUH? What does he want? How can I order something I do not comprehend?

He looked over them with me and found one he liked, I will be ordering it tomorrow.

Part two.... order a ball gag. *gulp* with comments about keeping me quiet as to not interrupt household members. Leather and red, well that was more doable but of course I made it hard and still felt the need to get it okayed before I ordered it.

So we get this worked out.

"How much trouble am I in?"

He takes out the egg and it gets put in my pussy and turned on. I reached and grabbed the new toys and his favorite one from my drawer and gave them to him.

In silence, I roll over.

He rubs my back and strokes my butt, long enough to relax me. As much as one can relax with an egg vibrating in your pussy.

He pours lube down my ass cheeks. Parting them expertly and wiggling his finger inside my bum, making sure I was coated. Fingering me for awhile and I felt a blush in my cheeks remembering how he finger fucks my ass in my sleep sometimes and I make no move to stop him.

He then slides in the anal plug, deep within.

He then took out the egg and I believe fucked me senseless with a dildo. I was dying and miserable. He wouldn't touch my clit. Propped my ass further in the air so he could get to it but it was a no go. All he did was fuck me with that "thing" over and over, while keeping the ass plug shoved deep inside me.

Miserable I say.

I knew that part of what was happening was for a problem of yesterday. My head started repeating over and over the thought of the silentwords.... That ass is mine, and I will do what I want to it.

Then it happened. Can it be? I felt my clit growing out trying to touch him in some way, not finding him and still throbbing. That flash of ... OMG I am going to come anyway was hardly finished before I was coming all over the place and gasping for air. He didn't quit, I was starting to come down, pussy starting to behave and I came all over him again.

He threw the dildo? At least I am still thinking that is what it is. He shoved his hard cock in me and fucked me silly, each thrust pushing the anal plug deeper inside me until I was shoving my face into the sheets and pillow trying to muffle another orgasm as he continued to pound me until he was done with me.

Whispered comment before he drifts off to sleep, "I am kinda a anal slut aren't I?"

The reply simple... "Yes you are."

So I jot down my thoughts, before I drift off to sleep..... pussy filled with his hot wet come mixed with mine, and sloppy lubed up ass.

This is bliss

No comments: