Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jewel Butt Plug


"IT" came. Talk about giddy.

I showed him when he got home from work... a couple days later he was giving me a fabulous massage and all of a sudden I felt cold on my butt and I knew what it was...

I tried to shoo his hands away, all he did was meet it with shoving his fingers up my ass and I will be damned if it didn't feel soooo good. The next time I felt the metal it was wonderful because he has some of the heating oil on his fingers and my ass was burning up. I relaxed because I knew there would be no giv he and I didn't want to get hurt. It was like falling into sub mode.

It slipped in with very little effort. We where both surprised. The slim middle is wonderful, it makes the whole plug so comfortable. He fucked me silly.

:)

My head was in sex mode, wild ideas popping through it... hard to NOT want sex after he reaching over and gives the jewel a little tap when it is filling me up.

I am totally amazed at the comfort, and give this five stars! Really I think everyone should try it :) I think pure torture would be wearing it and NOT getting sex. I haven't worn it around the house yet... I will keep you updated ;) He says next time he needs pictures ... I cant wait!

No comments: