Friday, March 6, 2009

Smoothness at its max

Is there truly anything sweeter to the touch than a freshly taken care of pussy... smooth as a baby's butt lips... or feeling his hand lightly stroke the the skin that feels more than usual due to the hair being taken out of the picture. So much more feeling.

I wonder how it is for him when he first sucks the lips into his mouth... or runs his tongue up my slit till he attacks my waiting clit with his tongue and mouth.

There is nothing I love more!

I like the lips bare... he likes everything bare.

I personally think his hands travel much more when everything is so amazingly smooth and soft. I wonder if some of the same thoughts where going through his mind yesterday as he started his anal assault as I lay sleeping?

What is it about Anal? The next day when you can still feel it? Feeling used? Dirty and naughty facing the tasks of the day? Shouting out orders to your crew as you remember moaning and grabbing the covers as your being pounded and used, longing to feel him deeper into my ass and exploding in orgasm?

Thank you Sir can I have another?

No comments: