Thursday, March 5, 2009

People are strange creatures

Come here and see me... oops forget it

The past few days have been a roller coaster of working things out, and the realization that it takes longer than a few hours to work things out. Plus ya know...

We are working out and defining things? I get scared, run... hide... protect myself, and sometimes when tired my mind works overtime. In any case... we move forward.

What am I saying... If I feel unbalanced my world is shaken and I sometimes do things that I regret later... but yet I do not freak over the smallest of things either. Unfortunately the love of my life also has a little problem in the communication department so sometimes things get worse than they need to be. It has been a long long time since things where this out of whack between us.

However, my dear man decided to reclaim his ass this morning... literally. Though not with spankings, I think the only thing missing where the chants of "Remember, this ass is mine" because seriously... I need to hear it.

Woman in need of claiming :)

No comments: