Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hearing the music in words

Words get me going big time. The more vocal he is the hotter I get.

Why is a mystery, but even when he is quiet my mind is filling in the blanks with pure smut... but like I said, if he actually says it I go crazy. In essence I could also so the lack of the vocal whispers would be a punishment *smiles*

It can be simple things like just the orders to follow, how to undress... what to take off, when to spread my legs.. NO WIDER :)

Now, soft gruff whispers during the day really get my mind going and make for an interesting night. Its my foreplay.

My favorite time though is when the words in my head stop, my body needs nothing but release and its torture not to give in to the orgasm. Because then he has me, nothing in my head holding back. I tend to hold back a lot... but when he gains that power over me it is out of this world, with an out of this world orgasm to match it.

The nice lovey dovey stuff has its place as well, and I guess it is just nice to take a trip down both paths.

No comments: