Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Contemplations

Taking a step back to assess the situation leads me to believe that I feel more naked being clothed which of course leads me to feel way to uncomfortable being naked.

Perhaps I am talking in to many riddles, or perhaps I am just trying to figure out who we are because things I knew to be true, are not quite as true as I thought.

I am this person who needs to feel secure, when I don't I run rampant, causing turmoil at every turn and acting out to hurt, to inflict feelings that have turned to stone. Test to see what is really there because I no longer trust certain truths I felt 100% sure of.

Its like coming out of hiding and then being sick to your stomach that you did, because now there is too much exposed to be used against you. It was so much easier pretending that you where someone else... safer.

I am confused

No comments: