Sunday, June 7, 2009

Keep it Pretty

I walked into the room to find items on the bed.

I put on my ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, collar, and the ball gag went on last. It hurts my jaw so that is always last…

I get on the bed in sub pose and wait.

He comes in and stares at me, then sighs.

“What is this?” he says accusingly as he pulls my pubic hair.

He made me lay down on my stomach and he nestled a vibrator against my clit. He made me hold open my ass cheeks with my legs spread as he chastised me for letting my hair grow back there as well. He said he wanted my ass pretty and smooth, and I have been neglecting my duties. He poured the hot oil down my ass cheeks so it ran down my cunt to my clit, and he rubbed it in till I was squirming on the bed.

He tied me spread eagle.

He then shoved in the big ass plug, stating that if my ass would have been smooth and pretty he would of put in the jeweled one that I like, but I didn’t deserve the jeweled one. He then started spanking me with something… and every once in awhile he would spank my pussy for good measure making sure it still burned.

He spanked me harder and faster, mumbling that it was too bad it hurt and I was having problems coming because he wasn’t going to stop until I came, as proof that I am his naughty little slut that acts up just so he will prove what a slut I am and that I enjoy the pain. He hit my ass, thighs and pussy until I got lost, coming hard, screaming into my ball gag.

He took out the ass plug and got between my legs, vibrator still humming on my swollen clit, he poured more hot oil to lube me up and spread my ass with his hands… sticking his thumbs in opening me up as he poked away at me with his hard cock.

He shoved his cock inside of me and leaned down to whisper that it was his ass and I had better keep it pretty for him unless he tells me otherwise.

He came hard and fast, but kept going… until I came and my ass squeezed his cock and made him come again.

He is good at that… he comes many times… and won’t stop until he is satisfied.

Sometimes that means his piece of ass is in for a long night…. And I love it.

No comments: