Sunday, June 7, 2009

For the love of my jewelry

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it is about that butt plug jewelry that is so fascinating for me. It is deliciously naughty for me in a few different ways.

1. The smoothness of the metal makes it plop in, making it seem like my ass is kind of... sucking it up. I feel slutty, and keep waiting for some type of comment about being to eager or something.
2. The long neck is so skinny that it makes it more comfortable. Not like any other plug I have ever worn or tried.
3. Because of the slim neck it only slightly holds you open. This is more erotic to me than a larger plug, it is almost a silent statement of... "You are comfortable, but your ass is open slightly for me... as a reminder it is mine."
4. The jeweled area between my ass cheeks is almost more bothersome than the plug inserted. If you tighten to much it feels rigid. However it also is more proof that no matter how you try and clench and keep him out, he wins. Your ass will be kept open, so just give in and let it be.
5. When he taps on it and gives it a rub it makes my heart beat faster :)

My mind wanders to what it would be like to wear it for a day, if I need it taken out having to ask permission to do so... and envision laying over his lap as he strokes my ass and flicks it a bit before taking it out. Doing what I need to do and silently returning and laying over his lap again so he can reinsert the pretty jewel.

He likes to look at it, I cannot tell a lie I have also imagined him making me lean over the side of the bed, legs hanging down and spread wide for his viewing pleasure.... as he whacks off on me and rubs his come on my ass. Not allowing me to touch him or myself, and wear his come and plug for the day until he decides what to do with me.

My imagination runs wild.

I think its because I need to have those after effects... I like to feel used for awhile afterwords. I want the sore muscles, the hot oil making me burn, that vicks making your ass tingle. A reminder I am his, that doesn't disappear just because he is done with me.

Being a sub is easy, being a Dom is hard work. They have to think about how to put their sub in that place and keep her there for awhile to be happy. A happy sub is a horny sub LOL

Take me
Brake me

But it is given freely, and with trust... that no one else ever has had from me.

No comments: