Monday, November 17, 2008

Roller Coasters and Wet T's


Our life has been an unsettling roller coaster. Totally abnormal events have poked away at what we where trying to put into place. Doubts and more questions.

I am also feeling a little comfort in a few peoples journals. Through others words I figure myself out more but also seeing that they are not all so young I feel uncomfortable being here... I really didn't realize how many older people where practicing and it puts me at ease... and makes me want to poke my head in the door a little more.

With that perhaps it is time to push myself a wee tad, or him? I got tired of waiting for permission to post the picture :) This is from a little photo set that I did for him, it got his attention quite nicely. I am thinking he liked the ones where I played with the clothes pin too, but I want more feed back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, that picture would (and did) get my attention, also. It's a HOT picture. ^_^
Oh, and clothespins are good.

(BTW - thanks for linking to me. ^_^)