Friday, November 28, 2008

Loving the belt


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine started out with very nice.

We worked more on our contract, updated, and changed. More livable and more unlivable in some ways, but nummy ways!

I am not even quite sure how last night started. I do know I wasn't in the mood and the next thing I knew I was so close to coming I had a hard time believing it. I am used to being that "hard" come girl... I dunno.

I got my ass spanked for a bit with his belt and a brush. I leaned over on a pillow and learned one thing, it is a lot easier on me that way. I don't feel it in my thighs so much. *frowns* Who wants easy?!

I was forbidden to come. The more I am forbidden the more I want to.

I don't know what happened but the me I used to know isn't the same as she used to be. It is has been harder to masturbate to orgasm for me alone now. With him now that permission is needed it takes some stress off or something and I seem to feel more or something. So in reality, taking orgasms away from me has made me had more orgasms? I have to process this more first before I can make much sense here. I just know I adore the ride.

I wonder silently to myself if he is getting off on how wet I become when he spanks me. I do remember over half way through him running his finger down my slit and dipping it in a bit and then commenting on how wet I was. It gives me shivers, something so delightfully naughty for him to call attention to how wet I get when he spanks me. Being vocal with me the wetter I get gets me even more wet... calling me on my horniness makes me more horny.

I cannot "feel" the spankin today though *frowns*

Thank you Sir but may I have another?

No comments: