Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busted contract, lets heat things up a bit

The contract didn't succeed as hoped by either of us. I could list all of the reasons but essentially, non-normalcy ruled. Now I realize through life there is never the "right" time, but I am saying we dealt with some unusual even for us type of things.

I get sick, and it is hard to walk from one room the the other without wheezing, funeral, I get the flu, he gets the flu.

Yea kinda hard to wanna be intimate when you really feel like visiting the toilet to throw up.

We did have our moments tho :)

We talked a bit last night and plan to revise the contract more to suit "us" because we saw some problematic spots, we ordered some smart balls, and we ordered replacement nipple rings because Sir HATES the bars. We actually odered 3 sets :)

Last night started with a neck rub to get rid of my "kink", which led to showing him a couple of updated idea's and documents.... which led to showing him my love for Bang Bull Well of course this led to him getting even hornier than anticipated. I had showed him a tie her up scene that used spreader bars as well, nice spankings and floggings too!

This turned into him deciding that it was spread your legs time so he could play while he watched the movie. His fingers where still full of the massing heat oil, and started burning my clit in no time at all. It burns, it hurts... I hate heating stuff on my clit.. give me ice! anything... beat my ass, clamp my nips, just ... I really hate heat stuff :(

He didn't care. He kept playing.

I moved to straddling him with my ass towards him. I was more spread open, and he could watch the movie or watch me. He grabbed the finger tip massager and started on my clit. Honestly I dont even know everything he was doing down there it just started to feel good, real good... and feeling his hard cock on my pussy mound had me begging for orgasm in no time at all. It actually surprised me because he did have his fingers in my ass with the heated stuff on them but I think I had watered down that burning sensation from my pussy. He had me begging for quite awhile, at least in my world he did. When he finally gave permission it was a relief, and this mini pulses went through my body but they kept getting stronger and stronger. It felt so good!

I then sat up and slid him inside me and started to ride him with with my back still to him. He was able to grab my hips and force himself harder and further into me, and reach around and man handle my tits until he filled up my pussy with his load.

That was round one, round two was later in the evening and that was mostly just for him. I am not going to say it didn't feel good and around the time he was blowing his wad into me I wanted more and more to come all over his dick but.... it was kind of payback for an earlier confession :( he was nice enough to let me come the first time... I figured I shouldn't press my luck.

I have to revise the contract for his ok.

I was also given permission to post pictures I want to without his consent. He likes to be surprised, and I will probably be in more trouble for NOT posting pictures than posting some.

I gotta add tho, I really do NOT understand why women like that warming stuff >.< Tingle me yes... real nice stuff... however I am looking into various types of it but that warming stuff BURNS. Sir loves it on his dick tho.

You know your kinda screwed when you watch his eyes light up at the thought of punishment fucks in pussy and ass with the warming lube.

Contract or no contract, I now have to carry a small bottle of it in my purse at all times :( I am Hoping he adds the sensitization gel to the list cuz that stuff I like. However we discussed the possibility of me being ordered to the bathroom or something away from home if I act up to apply it myself.

Gotta keep reminding myself, my pussy is his. If he wants it to burn, it burns. If he wants it to tingle, it tingles. If he wants it iced, it is iced. My job is to keep my legs open for his wishes, and if I don't he makes sure they will not be closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to drop by and say hi and let ya know i am still around....blog got a worm....damn things....got someone working on it right now...trying to fix it!
This is a HOT post!!! thanks!
Have a great holiday!!!

overXposed pet said...

Thanks, I have been looking for yours too :)