Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pretty adornments

We ordered three pair of new nipple rings to play with. One black pair, one multi colored titanium pair, and a silver pair that dangles skeleton heads and what looks like a half of a handcuff.

I put the multi colored ones in for him tonight, I was a few days late with it though and it made me feel good when he made me wait to do it till he was around to watch me switch them out.

I glanced up done with the deed.. pretty colors by the way... and found my cuffs laying by my pillow to wear for the night. He locked them on to my wrists, and I asked him what would happen if I got caught with them in the morning... he replied I could tell them "Mommy was naughty"

:O

ummmm

In any case I will have to work on getting new pics for him with the new nipple rings :)

My poor Sir has been working so hard I feel bad for how tired out he is and have a severe need to please him and make him happy.

No comments: